Number of faculty here.
- Number of students (maybe by year?)
Footnote indicating enrollment for a given academic year
Sample swatch(?) showing school color, with HEX colors.
How many Alumnis
Counts of notable awards (maybe topnotchers, etc). Link to page of awardees.
Flying High, Soaring High.
Schooling Cost and Financial Aid
Details about cost of schooling
Name of current principal. Maybe add link for Principal’s page.
Details about income, expenses, reports, etc.
We dream of Filipino who passionately love their country and whose values and competencies enable them to realize their full potential and contribute meaningfully to building the nation.
As a learner-centered public institution, the Department of Education continuously improves itself to better serve its stakeholders.
To protect and promote the right of every Filipino to quality, equitable, culture-based, and complete basic education where:
- Students learn in a child-friendly, gender-sensitive, safe, and motivating environment
- Teachers facilitate learning and constantly nurture every learner
- Administrators and staff, as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling and supportive environment for effective learning to happen
- Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged and share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
Lyric by Pol B. Puche
Music by Fred B. Berces
Transcribed by Oscar R. Reburiano
Hearken the voice of Tabaco National High,
beckoning us to reach up to the sky,
as through sons and daughters off,
we shall heed the solemn call,
carry the flag, meet the challenge, dare and defy.
Follow the lead, join the brave, the proud and the free,
Searching for truth o’er the land and the sea.
We shall triumph, we shall gain fight to overcome and win,
showing the way to a life with no mystery.
March on to victory; Walk with honor and dignity.
March on to destiny, sharing love and harmony.
Hearken the call of Tabaco National High.
Free as the birds, we shall soar, we shall fly
from her portals green and white,
through the distance stars alike.
Caring the world on her progress, now we shall fly.