Things to remember:
- Submit your application form before 12:00 n.n. of the day before the test to the Preschool and Elementary (PSE) Guidance Office (located at the Ground floor, St. Martine Building). In return, you shall be given the test permit.
- Check your test permit. The details must match with the information on application form.
- Review. The test has 4 subject areas: English (with Reading test for incoming grade 1), Mathematics and Science, Oral Communication and Social & Math Readiness Skills (for Kindergarten and Preparatory)
The allotted number of examinees per schedule is limited; therefore, the requirement must be submitted immediately to the PSE Guidance Office. First come, first served.
- Do not forget your test Permit.
- Bring 2 pencils (preferably Mongol No. 2) eraser, and sharpener.
- Pack your snacks. The test will run for approximately 2 hours.
- Gadget are prohibited; moreover, taking picture of the test materials is not allowed.
- Dress comfortably and appropriately. Test venues will be air-conditioned, so bring a jacket or hoodie if you are sensitive to cold temperature.
- Be at the testing area 30 minutes before your schedule.
- Parents/Guardians must wait at holding area.
- Come on the day of the release of results. Test results are claimed at the PSE Assistant Principal’s Office on the date specified in the test permit. Phone inquiry on test result is strictly discouraged; moreover, the names of passer will not be released online nor will it be posted on the Bulletin Board.
- Secure your test result. The test result will only be issued ONCE and will be submitted during the enrolment.
- Pre-register. As long as you have already claimed your test result and the principal endorses your application, you may proceed to reserve your slot. The pre-registration fee is P2,000.00 (non-refundable but deduction from total fees due upon enrolment). Aside from a reserved slot*, you also get to skip paying the Processing fee during the enrolment period.
*The Slot is reserved until the scheduled enrolment period only. Late enrolment forfeits the reservation.