PRESCHOOL AND ELEMENTARY ADMISSIONS FOR S.Y.2022-2023
The Admission Evaluation has been conducted as an alternative to the Admission Test for SY 2022-2023, hence the Office of Guidance and Testing is proposing to adopt the Admission Evaluation procedure for the following reasons:
- It is not safe to administer face-to-face Admission Test due to the Covid-19.
- Ivy League Universities such as UST Manila and Ateneo de Manila University are not yet administering admission test.
- Administration of the test online with proctoring is costly to both the University, and the applicant.
The Applicant shall
- accomplish the online application form from the UST-Legazpi official Facebook page or the UST-Legazpi website and upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
Requirements for Incoming Preschool:
- Age requirements (at the time of application or by the first month of the opening of classes)
- Nursery: 3 years old
- Preparatory: 4 years old
- Kinder: 5 years old
- Duly accomplished Online Application Form
- 3 to 5-minute video on self-introduction.
Requirements for Incoming Elementary: (electronic copy)
- Duly accomplished Online Application Form.
- Certified True Copy of Form 138 with Learner Reference Number
- 3 to 5-minute reading video (for incoming Grade 1 only)
- Certificate of Completion (Kindergarten)
*For Foreign Applicants: Please email the Office of the University Registrar for inquiries. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Psychometrician shall
- check the completeness of the requirements submitted by the applicants.
- forward the requirements to the Evaluator.
The Evaluator (PSE Teacher)
- evaluate the submitted video on self-introduction (for Preschool applicants) and reading video (for incoming Preschool and Grade-1)
- forward threating to the Psychometrician for encoding.