Tertiary Admission Procedure for S.Y. 2022 – 2023
The Admission Evaluation has been conducted as an alternative to the Admission Test for SY 2021-2022, hence the Office of Guidance and Testing is proposing to adopt the Admission Evaluation procedure for the following reasons:
- It is not safe to administer face to face Admission Test due to the Covid-19.
- Ivy League Universities such as UST Manila and Ateneo de Manila University are not yet administering admission test.
- Administration of the test online with proctoring is costly to both the University, and the applicant.
ADMISSION APPLICATION PROCEDURE TERTIARY (Online Application)
PROCEDURE FOR FRESHMAN:
The Applicant shall
- accomplish the online application form from the UST-Legazpi official Facebook page or the UST-Legazpi website and upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
Requirements for Incoming Freshman: (electronic copy)
- Duly accomplished online application form.
- Certificate of Grades for Grade 11 (1st and 2nd semesters) including the core subjects such as:
- Oral Communication/Reading and Writing Skills
- General Mathematics/Statistics and Probability/Pre-Calculus
- Earth Science/Physical Science/Disaster Readiness and Risk Reduction
*Applicants with USTAR result may submit their USTAR result instead of Grade 11 grades.
- Certificate of Candidacy for Grade 12 Graduation/ Certificate of Good Moral Character/Certificate of Enrollment for Grade 12.
*Foreign Applicants may email the Office of the University Registrar for inquiries. firstname.lastname@example.org
GET YOUR APPLICATION FORM HERE: http://bit.ly/USTLTertiary_Application
For admission fee and payment options, click here: https://bit.ly/AdmissionPaymentOptions